To protect a small business from potential lawsuits, liability insurance is necessary. Policies vary greatly, and they cover different classifications of risks for varying costs.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance covers claims from accidents, injuries, or negligence when the business is at fault. Small businesses may face a wide array of damage charges. Personal injuries, property damage, libel, and slander are just a few examples.
- Product Liability Insurance covers legal fees for litigation involving a faulty product. It also covers any personal or property damage charges caused by the defective product.
- Employment Liability Insurance provides protection for an employer against claims made by employees, former employees, or potential employees. It can cover discrimination (age, sex, race, disability, etc.), wrongful termination of employment, sexual harassment, and other employment-related allegations.
- Professional Liability Insurance pays for damages caused by services. It is also called errors and omissions coverage. This is for companies that market a service instead of a product. For example, professionals in medical clinics must have medical malpractice coverage.
- Cyber Liability Insurance covers the risk posed by conducting business over the Internet, over other networks, or using electronic storage technology. It covers third party losses from hackers, theft, and loss of information including sensitive client or individual personal information.
Protect what matters most to you with Car, Home, Health, Life & Business insurance. We offer the best combination of competitive rates, coverage and personal service in O'Fallon.
Get a Fast Free Online Quote. We have great rates! Commercial Auto Insurance, Contractors Insurance & General Liability Insurance.