Personal Insurance and Safety Update
Thieves know that the police are overloaded during the holiday season, and they take full advantage it. Burglars know that there are many expensive items in homes and cars during the holidays.
Your home or renter’s insurance will provide coverage for theft or loss if you have the coverage. Now would be a good time to call us for a free personal insurance review. Whether you are holiday shopping at the mall, online, or a little of both, keeping yourself and your personal information safe is important. Here are a few holiday shopping safety tips:
Holiday Shopping Safety
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Lock your shopping bags in your trunk.
- Never allow children to make unaccompanied trips to the restroom.
- Never leave car doors unlocked or windows open.
- Always park in lighted areas. DO NOT park in remote areas.
- Shop with a friend.
- Teach your child to go to a store clerk and ask for help in case your child is separated from you.
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelry.
- Keep receipts in your wallet or purse.
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
- As you return to your car, make sure to keep your car key in your hand.
Our trusted insurance professionals are here to help you with every step of the insurance process and can design a personal or commercial insurance policy to fit your needs. One of the insurance professionals will work closely with you to ensure that you receive individualized attention you deserve.
Jeff Hug, Insurance Broker is committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.